Monday, August 4, 2008

Shopping List

I am currently putting together a list of items I want to purchase to make my life with the twins easier. If anyone who reads this knows of some suggestions, please let me know. I know a lot of you know people with multiples and I want to know all about the latest and greatest inventions and creations to make my life with twins easier (read: so I can try to stop freaking out about having two babies at once!) On a positive note, I have started marathon watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 and it is really helping me to believe, "If they can do it, I can do it."  If you have never seen this show, you have got to watch it.  I am thinking about emailing Kate for suggestions. She'll probably laugh when I tell her I am only having two!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Don't you just LOVE Jon and Kate? They are JUST like John and me...save the fact, of course, that they have 8 children! If shopping for one is fun, just imagine how great a time you'll have for two! And...I cried for the heartbeats for you! What blessings!
Love!

Monica said...

Still checking in on you... hoping things are going well! I think it's time for you to post some belly pics! :)